Come back to visit us often, it will be a big pleasure to keep you posted on our current projects and the ones to come. With the help of pictures and plans you will be able to follow the evolution of our various projects. We are so proud to contribute to the embellishment and the development of Montreal.
– The Executive Committee of the City of Montreal has awarded Aménagement Côté Jardin the contract for the redevelopment of the stairs in Thérèse-Casgrain Park and its surroundings. The project will be carried out in two phases:
• Spring 2021: April 1st – May 15
• Fall 2021: after August 20
– At the 17th National Landscape Excellence Awards, CNLA 2020, Aménagement Côté Jardin won the National Caterpillar Landscape Excellence Award in Commercial Construction for the project Parc Frédéric-Back (CESM).
– CIVILITI won the 2019 National Award / Large-Scale Public Landscapes Designed by a Landscape Architect for its project Mont Royal, Escales découvertes […]
– Another wingspan project has just been added to the list of work to be done by Aménagement Côté Jardin in 2019-2020: the development work on Saint-Catherine Street West, Lot 1A (between Robert-Bourassa Boulevard and Bleury Street). This project is a Montreal City’s signature project.
– On February 21, 2019, Aménagement Côté Jardin won three first prizes at the APPQ’s 40th Contest, which was held under the theme ‘’Unique Footprint’’. The projects were presented in three different categories: Parvis of Frédéric-Back Park (CESM) – category Garden of Shadow and Light; Rooftop Gardens, CHUM, Phase 1 – category Concrete in its best; MYST, Condos – Business Landscape category. Congratulations and a big thanks to all the team that contributed to this great success!
– 2019-2021: REDEVELOPMENT OF SQUARE VIGER – a major urban challenge for ACJ. The project aims to showcase this emblematic and wingspan space for the metropolis.
– GROUPE BC2 won the Universal Accessibility Award at the 12th edition of the Grands Prix du Design of the Agence PID (The Design Promotion Agency) for the project Parvis d’accueil at CHU Sainte-Justine. The project was realized by Aménagement Côté Jardin in 2015-2016. [Learn more]
– The Mont Royal Discovery stopovers project won a medal in the «National Urban Design Awards» contest, in the category «Urban Fragments ». Learn more…
– On February 15, 2018 Aménagement Côté Jardin won the 1st Prize in the Category ” Landscape Business World ” for the Project CESM (Complexe environnemental de Saint-Michel) at the 39th APPQ (Association des paysagistes professionnels du Québec) Landscaping Contest, 2018.
PROJECTS IN PROGRESS OR RECENTLY COMPLETED
- GRIFFINTOWN LOT 2: The Executive Committee of the City of Montreal entrusted Aménagement Côté Jardin with the contract to restore Shannon and Murray Streets […]
- The Mount Royal Discovery Stopovers project won an Honor Award after a competition involving 353 proposals from several countries around the world. [Read more]
- MYST on the canal – Prize in the 11th edition of the Grands Prix du Design, Mention terrace and residential landscaping. Nearly ten awards have been given to AAPQ members or member offices.
- We are particularly proud to have won the first mandate, the complete redevelopment of Place Pasteur, granted by the Arrondissement Ville-Marie as part of the program of the City of Montreal, Accès Jardins. […]
- REDEVELOPMENT OF ANDERSON, DE LA CONCORDE AND BURKE STREETS
- PARC JEAN-DRAPEAU
- SKATEPARC VAN HORNE
- VICTORIA AVENUE, Phase 5
- SPACE GUY-ROCHER, Cégep du Vieux Montréal
- COURT RIO TINTO, TOWER DELOITTE
- STE-JUSTINE UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL, GROWING HEALTHY